Thursday, March 21, 2013

My Trip to Florida!



One morning my brother and I were fixing breakfast and my mom said to us “We are going to Florida.” 
Tyler and I hurried up and ate our breakfast and started to pack.
“Florida is fun,” Tyler said to me.
I told him, “It is going to be awesome!”
My mom came and told us we were leaving in two weeks.  Tyler and I begged her to go today, and she said we will start packing at 9:00am.  Then I went to go toss a football with my cousin. My brother went and played basketball.  When we got home we packed our sleeping bags, toys, and clothes for the trip.  My mom and dad rented a van.  It had six seats, footrests, and a TV in the back.  It was really cool.  We had lots of room! 
When my dad got home from work we left for our big trip.  Mom and dad took turns driving.  We drove all through the night.  We finally made it to my Aunt’s house.  I was so happy to see my cousins.  We went to a restaurant and saw a woman with a puppet doing a ventriloquist act.  It was really good.  We went to the beach.  We went to my cousin’s baseball game.  We stayed in Florida for three days.  I can’t wait to go back!
 Posted by: Chrismove

No comments:

Post a Comment