Thursday, March 21, 2013

Hot Dog and a Hot Dog!



One hot summer day I woke up. I was so excited! I got dressed and wanted to run downstairs but I couldn`t until my parents got up! Finally they woke up. I was telling you about this because… I WAS TURNING 7!!! It was my birthday, July 2nd..      
Anyway, I was already downstairs opening a present. It was a tennis game! My mom said she was making chocolate pancakes. WOW!  Then I opened a LPS (littlest pet shop) hospital. I wanted that so bad!  I also got a UK head band.  I tried it on and it looked good with my pink shirt and jean skirt.  Later my mom served the pancakes and they were delicious! Yum!  After that I got to go to build a- Bear!!  I got a wiener dog, put him in hot dog costume and named him Hotdog. Then we went to the pool. We were there for about an hour and then we went home. My dad asked me if I wanted hotdogs or hamburgers for lunch. I immediately answered, “HAMBURGERS!!!!!”  My dad looked to see if we had any and he said, “Sorry, we don`t have any.”   My dad went in the backyard and came in with a long hotdog with candles!  I was so confused.  He gave me a piece and I realized it was cake…chocolate cake that looked like a hot dog.   I loved my birthday so much! At night I got in bed and fell asleep.  I felt so happy.

Posted by:  Incredible Spark

1 comment:

  1. The post is so so cute and I love the dog in a hot dog!

    ReplyDelete