Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Dad Coming Home Early!



When my dad came home early I screamed, DAD!!”  We missed each other. 
My dad is in the Navy.  He went to set traps for guys overseas.  He was gone for almost a year.  While my dad was gone my mom, brother, sister, and I played games like “Hiss”. We went to school and work.  We missed my dad but we had to carry on.  We talked to dad sometimes on the computer and the phone, but it wasn’t the same.  We looked at pictures of dad on our Kindles.
 One day we talked to dad and he said he would be home soon.  I didn’t know exactly when that would be.  Then one day, we pulled in the driveway from school.  My mom hit the button and the garage door came up. I  was so excited to see my dad standing in the garage!  I dropped my school things in the house and ran out to give him a huge hug.  I was so happy to have my dad home!

Posted by: DJ

1 comment: