Friday, March 29, 2013

My Broken Leg


One day when I was about 5 years old my mom got a new bike. Mom was pedaling, and I was riding behind her. We were riding to her friend’s house. Then my leg got stuck in the wheel. I yelled out three times because my leg was turning violet. It felt bad. I was injured bad. My mom took me to the hospital. They gave me a shot so I wouldn’t feel the pain. I fell asleep crying. When I woke up they did an x-ray. I had to have crutches. I couldn’t walk on my leg because it was broken. Even though that was a long time ago, my leg still hurts sometimes. I still have a scar. 

Posted By:  Babybop

2 comments:

  1. I liked your post, because my mom once had a broken leg and I was 3 when that happened and I snuck lots of candy when she couldn't get up. from, GingerbreadNinja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch! That looked like that hurt!

    ReplyDelete