Friday, March 1, 2013

Mall Day with Grammy!



I always get excited when I go to the mall.  I was even more excited because I was with my Grammy. As soon as we got there I ran in, my Grammy behind me. Grammy asked where I wanted to go first. I said I would like to go to JC Penny’s.  When we arrived, she took me to the girl section. Then I found the shirt I wanted! My Grammy asked if I wanted some shorts.  I said sure!  I got some adorable shorts!  They had yellow flowers on them.
          I was getting pretty hungry, so we ate Subway and some cheese fries… YUM!
After lunch, we headed to the Disney Store. I got a stuffed chipmunk.  I got my brother a stuffed T-rex and an Avengers towel. Then we left. I got into the car.  I told my Grammy that it was burning up!  When we got home I ran in to show my Papaul my new clothes!  It was a great day at the mall!

Posted by: Gingerbread Ninja 

No comments:

Post a Comment