Thursday, February 21, 2013

Raphael's Great Day!



The greatest day of my life happened just a year or two ago.  My mom was feeling extra nice so we had pizza for dinner.  We ordered a pepperoni pizza from Domino’s.  It was delicious!  But that wasn’t all.  For dessert we had chocolate fudge with ice cream in the middle.  It came from Frisch’s.  It was awesome.  I had never had it before.  After we ate, mom and I watched Men in Black 3 … MIB3 for short.  While we watched we had snacks like Fruit Loops, Gusher’s, sweet popcorn, and sweet tarts. 
This was the greatest day of my life because mom never lets me have so many treats.  It was a reward for having a lot of good days in a row at school.  The next day mom took me fishing.  It was fun, but not as good as the greatest day.   
Posted by: Raphael

1 comment: