Thursday, February 21, 2013

An Awesome Christmas!




It was 9:30 pm on Christmas Eve.  I was so excited that tomorrow was Christmas.  I was going to go to my Gram’s house to get presents! My mom said it was time for bed, so Ellie and I rushed upstairs.  My mom was downstairs watching a movie near the Christmas tree.  When I woke up I ran downstairs.  My mom and my sister were still in their pajamas.  We opened gifts.  I got a GPS unit, which is a worldwide website game, to go geo-caching.  After we opened all our Christmas presents, we went to my Gram’s house.  We ate huge chocolate chip cookies and opened more presents.  The best gift I got was a microscope.  Next, we left Gram’s my dad and I went geo-caching.  We found two geo-caches.  It was fun!  This was an awesome Christmas!
 Posted by: Skateboard Dude

No comments:

Post a Comment